Content, the foundation of a successful website
A website is a conversation with an audience. Its content - words that express its purpose or idea - determines the outcome.
And it gives visitors a reason to purchase a product or service.
There is one catch…
The average amount of text visitors read on a webpage.
Convincing text arouses curiosity, engages, and captures the reader. While fine for print, that is not enough to keep a website visitor interested. Online text requires the extra mile. Why?
People have a different mindset when online
Time is precious. And a competing — perhaps more compelling or trustworthy — website is only a few clicks away.
Content is part of our strategy
We transform all text into concise, objective and scannable content.
- Scannable, to invite reading — users unconsciously scan web pages before deciding to read it or to skip it
- Concise, to speed up reading — while remaining informative
- Objective, to invoke trust — as the origin of online content is often unknown
We also ensure all content — including visuals — is:
- Qualitative — quality content is promoted by search engines and increases website traffic, brand visibility, and awareness
- Informational — to create credibility, authority, trust, and loyalty
- Relevant — to get shared more often and reach a larger online audience
You have an idea you want to share with the world. We put it into words that speak to your visitors and engage them.
Next: 3 key design objectives