Most decision taking processes start online. And a website is the place users end up first — search, advertising, social media, they all link back to it.
A website is the core of an organisation’s online presence and is crucial, more now than ever.
Insigna builds websites — from presentational or informational sites over e-commerce shops to web applications.
The online landscape is highly competitive and very demanding. A website succeeds when it builds:
- Awareness — quality websites rank higher in search engine results
- Credibility — increase legitimacy to potential customers
- Competition — act on the same level playing field as competitors
- Connection — establish durable client relationships
These fundamental characteristics are integrated in the three key building blocks of a website:
Content, Design, Expansion
A website project consists of a series of activities. It always starts with text — the content that is crucial to convey an idea and captivate an audience — and ends with numbers — analysis of traffic and visitor data. In between there are design, layout, user interaction, code, optimization (SEO) and online advertising (SEA…).
A successful website consists of three key building blocks, each the focus of a specific phase in the lifecycle of our website projects:
- Phase 1: Content — The foundation stage: the transformation of an idea or message into text that speaks to visitors.
- Phase 2: Design — The development stage: the construction of an inviting and consistent user experience that conveys the content and engages an audience.
- Phase 3: Expansion — The connection stage: a series of processes that aim to increase online connections e.g. search engine optimization, advertising and web analytics.
Explore the details about each building block here: content, design, expansion: seo, expansion: advertising and expansion: analytics.
Your website is not about you
It is about your visitors. They have an interest, a question or a problem. And end up on your website to find advice, an answer or a solution. An effective website takes up the opportunity, captivates the audience and increases engagement.
And ultimately converts visitors into customers.